This is a mandatory performance marathon for all students!
- Call time is 10:00am and ends at 5:00pm.
- Students will be playing every hour with breaks. Bring lunch or money to eat at the food court during lunctime!
- This is at the Boynton Beach Mall, Our exact meeting point is at the point on this Google Maps link. We are setting up at the bus drop-off just to the right of the main entrance/food court. Photo below. See you there!
- Attire is casual dress of solid colored pants. Jeans are ok if they have no holes stains, etc. For shirts any solid color dress shirt or collared shirt is acceptable. Holiday themed hats and accessories are encouraged!
- Students should plan to play any and all music they have, including all music from our Winter Concert Thursday, sectional music, stands tunes, or even the marching show selections.
- We are also having a gift wrapping station! Bring your gifts and volunteers will wrap them while you shop! Donation suggestions to help support the station are below.
- Parents, we could also use your volunteer help! If you have not yet considered please join us. It's a fun event!
Meeting Point Looks Like This!
Donations needed for our Gift Wrapping Station:
- Holiday Wrapping Paper
- Tape - lots and lots of tape
- Curling Ribbon &/or Bags of Bows
- Tissue Paper
- Gift Tags
- Trash Bags
- Markers & Pens