Mini-Camp Info/Details for June 5th & 6th (Wed-Thurs)
PARENTS, Please don't forget our meeting on Wednesday during the camp 7:00-8:00pm! We will be kicking off our largest fundraiser, handing out paperwork to be completed on-site and/or over the summer.
Mini-Band Camp is Wed-Thurs, June 5th & 6th, 6pm-8pm in the ACHS Band Room
- All Current and Incoming students for next year attend. This means winds, percussion & guard members!
- During the camp on Wednesday there will be a 7:00-8:00pm IMPORTANT meeting for families.
- Students are welcome to come early/stay late if needed to accommodate rides. Parents, if you need to drop-off/pick-up outside of camp times, please let me know!
- This camp is where we are really counting our sections for next year so its important for everyone to attend to reserve their spots for next year! For major conflicts please make sure to communicate so you are not left off next year's roster!
Please Be Prepared by!
- Bring your instrument if you have one of your own
- Dress to go outside, as we will be at some times. This means sunblock, hats, water, etc. 🙂
- NO Flip flops! Wear socks and shoes!
- Bring water to help you stay hydrated.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early to meet your peers and get situated! We will start right at the designated time!
At mini-camps students will be:
- Having their first look into our fall season
- Starting to learn music and basics for next year
- Assigned equipment and setting up for marching band!
- Instrument & locker checkouts for the summer
- Fun times and making friends with future peers!
- All students will be under the instruction of our expert staff and guest instructors!
July/August Band Camp Dates - Have These Reserved! This is the BIG One!
July 22nd - Aug 2nd
7/22 - 9am-5pm - Leadership only and Color Guard
7/23-7/25 - 8am-5pm - Everyone
7/29-8/2 - 8am-5pm – Everyone
8/2 - 6pm Friends & Family celebration following last day of Band Camp!