Hi Parents! We are excited to present our 2018 holiday concert this Thursday night at 7 PM. The students have been working very hard getting ready for this performance (as you know), and we appreciate all of you coming out to show your support.
Something new this year, we will be welcoming our special guests from Banyan Creek Elementary School, who will also be performing for us!
After the performance, there will be a reception in the cafeteria for all students and parents. Each section will be responsible for bring food and drink items. Please see below:
In compliance with the Palm Beach County School rules, we are asking for only STORE BOUGHT FOOD, READY TO EAT please! Thank you so much for understanding.
Flutes - 2 dozen assorted Holiday cookies each
Clarinets/Bass Clarinet - 2 dozen brownies each
Bassoon - mustard and mayo
Saxophones - 1 bag of pita or tortilla chips and jar of salsa, hummus or guacamole each
Trumpets - 2 dozen mini cupcakes each
French Horns - 1 vegetable platter and dip each
Trombones - 1 fruit platter each or 4 lbs of grapes or strawberries each
Tubas - 100 clear 8oz cups, sliced cheese
Guitars - 100 paper plates
Percussion - drinks - 2 gallons lemonade or sweet tea
Thanks everybody. We look forward to seeing you there! If anyone has any questions please contact Ken Urquhart at email@example.com.
- Call time for students is 5:40pm, dressed and ready to go. We MUST be in a warm-up arc in the band room by 6:00pm NO Later! Lots of pre-concert preparations start at 6:30, so this is very important!
- Concert starts at 7:00pm - Parents come early! We will be featuring a jazz combo and alumni will have a table with an upcoming event! You will also need to come early to drop off your food donations for the reception as outlined above! The cafeteria will be open from 5-6pm to drop off food donations.
- All students should wear dress attire as outlined in the band handbook:
- Gentlemen: Black shirt, Black Dress Pants, Black Belt, Black Tie, Black Socks, Black Shoes.
- Ladies: All should have been checked out a concert dress last week. It is their responsibility to care for this dress and return it at the conclusion of the year. The exception is percussion ladies who instead wear black dress pants and a black dress blouse.
- Parents we need your help! We need friends to volunteer for the setup and break-down of the reception, and also to collect donations and help during the concert!
- Sign-Up through our Event Calendar at this link!
- All volunteers please report before 6pm!